Country of origin : South Asia.
Extraction method : The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of fresh wild magnolia flowers. The Champaka tree is considered to be one of the most sacred tropical trees in India and Asia.
Aroma : very strong, euphoric, with a particularly rich and deep floral note with hints of apricot, berry, bitter tea and a faint touch of mint. As the aroma evaporates, the nuances of dried plants, dried fruit and tobacco appear. It goes well with rose, jasmine, ylangilang, neroli, sandalwood and other floral aromas, as well as with all citrus essential oils.
PROPERTIES FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
The aroma of Champaka is one of the most seductive and exotic floral scents imaginable - a truly valuable luxury perfume material! Therefore, it is not for nothing that the wonderful ether of champaca is also used as a main ingredient in such well-known French perfumes as J'adore from Dior.
Champaka essential oil has a warm and deep aroma that can create peace and serenity, this essential oil directly relaxes the nervous system.
Thanks to its specific substances, such as linalool and flavonoids, champaca essential oil is also an effective anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antispasmodic, useful in headaches and migraines, rheumatism and abdominal cramps.
- Champaka's aroma is tempting and euphoric, so it is also considered a natural afrozidiac, which stimulates passion and promotes the release of the happiness hormone-endorphin.
HOW TO USE?
- For both relaxation and headache reliefchampaka essential oil can be distributed indoors using an aroma lamp or diffuser (depending on the size of the room and the desired aroma intensity, 2-4 drops of essential oil will suffice). Only champagne essential oil can be used or mixed with another oil, such asilangilanga,jasmineorneroliaroma.
- An even more effective method of soothing pain and calming the nerves is a warm bath, add 3 drops of champaca essential oil and a handful of water to it. sea salt crystal and allow yourself to relax.
- If you have not previously experienced allergic reactions, you can enjoy the effective champagne essential oil as a sedative and analgesic by using a special massage oil mixture! Use 50 ml to prepare itnatural base oils (such as sweet almonds or jojoba), to which add 3 drops of champagne essential oil.
- We offer for your convenienceChampaca product collection, which combines ready-to-use home-made spa products with champagne essential oil, such as
-aroma spray for rooms and sheets (yes, with this wonderful product you can bring a particularly seductive scent to your bedroom), as well as
- deeply moisturizing and rich in natural oilsbody butter with champaka and mandarin essential oil.
Although Champaka essential oil is safe and useful, its topical and oral use is not recommended as it can cause allergic reactions. If in doubt about the safe use of essential oil, always consult a physician or certified aromatherapy specialist before use. The use of Champaka essential oil is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
CHOOSE AND ENJOY CHAMPICA FLAVORAGE COLLECTION PRODUCTSHERE.