Botanical name : Plumeria.
Country of origin : SouthEast Asia, Mexico, Central America, Venezuela.
Extraction method : The essential oil is obtained by extracting the leaves and flowers of the plant.
Aroma : exotic and sweet floral aroma with a delicate citrus note and musk hue. Franjipani or the noble aroma of plumeria is difficult to describe, it must be enjoyed and felt, but for most people it resembles the scent of jasmine or lily of the valley with a touch of vanilla. The scent is not intrusively sweet, but it is fresh and very feminine. Franjipani aroma is associated with sensual, romantic and loving feelings. Franjipani goes well with other floral and citrus oils such as mandarin, neroli, orange, rose and ylangilang..
PROPERTIES FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
- Franjipani, which is also the national symbol of Thailand and Bali, is considered the sacred tree of life, promotes deep inner cleansing, refreshes the body, invigorates the mind and soul, and promotes fertility.bu.
- Franjipani exotic fragrance has a number of pronounced aromatherapeutic properties, as well as being an excellent antioxidant and skin moisturizer, so it is also widely used in skin care.
- Due to the sensual aroma of Franjipani, it is considered a natural aphrodisiac that can increase libido.
- The sophisticated franjipani flower scent stands out with its psycho-emotional effect, it calms down, promotes inner harmony and inspires confidence. It is used to treat stress, apathy, fear, depression and mental fatigue..
- Franjipani aroma has a healing effect it helps against various muscle aches, arthritis, gout, circulatory disorders, nausea, bacterial infections, frigidity, impotence, neuralgia..
- Franjipani essential oil is also widely used in beauty care, including perfume cosmetics, such as the production of well-known women's perfumes such as Prada La Femme, Sun di Gioia Giorgio Armani, Velvet Desire Dolce & Gabbana and others.
- Thanks to francipani's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps maintain a healthy body by removing harmful toxins and free radicals from the tissues. The cleansing properties of Franjipani essential oil protect the organs from damage.
- The glycosides in Franchipani help absorb other important ingredients in the skin to deeply moisturize it by binding to water molecules. It also promotes the natural formation of collagen, which is so necessary for the skin.
- Thanks to the organic substance lignin in francipani essential oil, the elasticity of the skin is also provided, as a result of which francipani can also help against skin aging processes, wrinkles and skin toning.i.
HOW TO USE?
- To obtain the desired aromatherapeutic effect franjipani essential oil can be dispersed in the air using aroma lamp or a diffuser (depending on the size of the room and the desired intensity of aroma, 2-4 drops of essential oil will suffice), as well as it can be added to bath water, used for inhalation or for skin care.
- If you want to dedicate francipani's excellent antioxidant and moisturizing properties to your facial skin, then add 1 drop of essential oil to at least 10 ml of face cream and apply it once a day (overnight), but not more often than every other day. Remember that essential oils with 100% natural composition are concentrated, so they are also very strong when exposed!
- For body skin care, you can use the invigorating franchise by adding 1 drop of essential oil to 10 ml of your favorite body lotion or any of us natural base oils. Always remember to mix the ingredients well!
- We offer for your convenience Frangipani product collection, which combines ready-to-use home-based spa products with franchipan essential oil, here are some of them:
- towel flavor for cold compresses (not for nothing in Asian countries, so often tourists are surprised and pampered with a chilled, fragrant towel - the moment when it is applied to the skin is a real pleasure!)
- body cream,
and in the full collection many other products with a sunny franchipani aroma.
Although franjipani essential oil is safe and useful, its topical and oral use is not recommended as it can cause allergic reactions. If you have any doubts about the safe use of essential oil, always consult a doctor or a certified aromatherapy specialist before use.
CHOOSE AND ENJOY FRANGIPANI FLAVORAGE COLLECTION PRODUCTS HERE.