Botanical name: Camellia sinensis.
Country of origin: China, Asia.
Extraction method: steam distillation of plant leaves and cold pressing of plant seeds. Green tea essential oil is extracted from the seeds of the green tea plant Camellia Sinensis and is therefore also known as camellia oil or tea seed oil. Green tea plant is extremely valuable, so other parts of the plant are widely used in both medicine and cosmetics - leaves, stems, flowers, bark and roots.
Aroma: green tea has a fresh aroma with a slightly bitter herbal touch.
PROPERTIES FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
- If you are not even a fan of Japanese cuisine and sushi, then you will probably have heard about green tea and its beneficial effects on human health. Green tea plant produces not only tea, but also essential oil, which has many high-quality properties.
- For almost 5,000 years, green tea has been used in Asian countries (India, China, Japan and Thailand) as a stimulant, astringent and diuretic to treat flatulence, regulate body temperature and blood sugar, promote digestion and improve mental and heart health.
- Green tea is an excellent natural antioxidant, it has astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, as it helps to preserve collagen, which is responsible for skin elasticity.
- Green tea is rich in vitamins A, B and E.
HOW TO USE?
- Green tea essential oil is a miracle cure for various health ailments. Inhalation of green tea can reduce and alleviate asthma attacks, reduce the incidence of bronchial viruses. Therefore, we recommend using it in an aroma lamp or diffuser, adding 3-5 drops of essential oil to warm water to disperse and inhale the valuable aroma.
- For hair care, add 2 drops of green tea essential oil sweet almonds base oil (approximate ratio 1:10), apply this mixture to your scalp and you will be amazed at the result! Healthy scalp serves as a basis for healthy and beautiful hair, and when caring for the scalp, valuable substances enter the hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- For skin care, green tea serves as an elixir of youth for our skin. Green tea has antioxidant and anti-aging properties - it helps strengthen the skin's epidermis and maintain its tone. In addition, green tea also has an antibacterial effect. Never apply undiluted essential oil directly to the skin. If you want to use it topically, mix with base oil (such as coconut, sweet almond, jojoba), adding a maximum of 5 drops of essential oil.
- We offer for your convenienceGreen Tea product collection. These products contain green tea extract and other valuable natural ingredients.
- We recommend using it for daily hand careliquid hand soap andhand cream with this butter.
- The body will be grateful to you if you cleanse it of dead skin withjojoba scrubenriched with green tea and aloe vera extracts, and then pamper your skin with a moisturizingbody cream.
- But don't forget the face where the signs of fatigue and aging appear the fastest. For daily facial care, we recommend to choosecleansing foam andtonicfacial cleansing andface cream. Once or twice a week, perform a special care procedure for the facial skin - usescrubthat will deeply and at the same time gently cleanse your facial skin deeper and make it firm and radiant, and toning, deep-actingface mask. If during the day you feel that your skin is short of moisture and want to refresh it, spray green teaspray on the face – great feeling guaranteed!
- And what about pets! Don't worry, the freshness of green tea will also make them refresh their dog's fur or smell his beloved nest withr spray dogs, which also contains lemongrass essential oil, green tea, aloe and vitamin E.
- Although green tea essential oil is safe and useful, its topical and oral use is not recommended as it can cause allergic reactions. If you have any doubts about the safe use of green tea essential oil, always consult a doctor or a certified aromatherapy specialist before use. The use of green tea essential oil is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
CHOOSE AND ENJOY GREEN TEA FRAGRANCE COLLECTION PRODUCTSHERE.