Botanical name : Lavandula Angustifolia.
Country of origin : Provence, France.
Extraction method : Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of lavender petals.
Aroma : Lavender and its essential oil with fresh, slightly bitter floral and herbal aroma is well known and popular. The introduction of lavender aroma into the environment helps to relax and get rid of everyday stress. Goes well with intense citrus oils such as mandarin or bergamot, as well as other herbal aromas of marjoram and incense ((frankincense).
PROPERTIES FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
- Lavender essential oil and soothing scent have analgesic, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibiotic, bactericidal and insect repellent properties.
- Lavender has a beneficial effect on maintaining balance in the body and spirit, as well as helps to stabilize sleep.
- Lavender essential oil is widely used in beauty care. Due to its unique properties, lavender essential oil promotes skin health by strengthening it, ensuring cell regeneration, resulting in smoother, softer and more radiant skin.
- Lavender is also extremely effective in hair care, it prevents hair loss, the most common causes of which are usually insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression. Regular scalp massage with a few drops of valuable lavender oil will also stimulate blood circulation, thus helping to control hair loss and promote hair growth..
HOW TO USE?
- To obtain the desired aromatherapeutic effectlavender essential oil can be dispersed in the air usingaroma lamp or a diffuser (depending on the size of the room and the desired intensity of aroma, 2-4 drops of essential oil will suffice), as well as it can be added to bath water, used for inhalation or for skin care.
- Lavender essential oil has a great ability to relieve itching, and it also helps against pain and swelling, so it is a valuable remedy for eczema, including burns and insect bites on the affected skin.
- If your skin has suffered from insect attacks, then lightly moisten a cotton swab with lavender essential oil and carefully sprinkle the bite area. You will be amazed at how effective this simple method is!!
- For body skin care, soothing lavender can be used by adding 1 drop of essential oil per 10 ml of lotion, cream or any of thenatural base oils. Always remember to mix the ingredients well!
- We offer for your convenienceLavender product collection, which combines ready-to-use home-based spa products with lavender essential oil, here are some of them:
-aroma spray for air freshening & bedding (yes, with this wonderful tool you will bring peace and balance anywhere in your environment in the room, office, car and even sheets), as well asī
- suitable for soft, sensitive skinshampoo & detergent for children with jojoba oil, aloe and green tea extract.
Although lavender essential oil is safe and useful, its topical and oral use is not recommended as it can cause allergic reactions. If in doubt about the safe use of essential oil, always consult a physician or certified aromatherapy specialist before use.
CHOOSE AND ENJOY THE PRODUCTS OF THE LAVENDER FRAGRANCE COLLECTIONHERE.