According to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Prevention and Control (IPCC), frequent and thorough hand washing with soap is the best way to kill hand microbes and limit disease transmission.
In this article, we share tips on how to wash and care for your hands properly so that they do not become dry and rough under the influence of soap and disinfectants.
5 steps to properly wash your hands
- First, moisten your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold) and apply soap. Lemongrass House will be very useful for this step liquid hand soap, which is deeply cleansing, but thanks to the fresh aloe and cucumber extracts, as well as the glycerin included in the composition, they simultaneously moisturize the skin of the hands, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and fragrant after washing.
- Then whip the soap, rubbing your hands thoroughly and not forgetting the surface of the palms, fingers and nails.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Timer needed Think of something you enjoy and time will pass without you noticing!!
- After washing your hands thoroughly, rinse them thoroughly under clean, running water.
- Then dry your hands with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- returning home
- after coughing or sneezing
- caring for the sick,
- before, during and after cooking,
- before meals
- after visiting the toilet,
- after contact with animals.
How to care for your hands after washing?
Undoubtedly, it is not possible to constantly wash your hands or touch anything to keep them perfectly clean at all times. Therefore, now it has become a daily mandatory product for usdisinfectant. But who does not complain that the hands that are quite effective remain extremely dry
Lemongrass House has found a miraculous formula! Our disinfectant contains both 75% ethyl alcohol (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (SPKC) recommends hand disinfectants with at least 60% alcohol content for safe protection), a rich dose of aloe and cucumber extract, vitamins A and E, and lemongrass essential. oil. Choose this product and you will never have to complain about dry, alcohol-smelling hands again, because Lemongrass House disinfectant will fully protect the skin of your hands from bacteria, as well as moisturize and smell it.
In addition to care as needed, we recommend using it all day or at least overnighthand creams. Lemongrass House hand creams are made from this butter with added cocoa butter, coconut and jojoba oil, aloe vera gel and various essential oils for a special aroma.
All you have to do is choose your favorite perfume and enjoy the elasticity and radiance of healthy skin while using it.
May this time be safe, healthy and as enjoyable as possible for all of us!