Botanical name: Cymbopogon Citratus.
Country of origin: Thailand.
Extraction method: distillation of fresh or semi - dried leaves.
Aroma: lemongrass has a clean, fresh aroma with a strong citrus scent and a touch of grass. The aroma of lemongrass goes well with ginger, eucalyptus and lavender.
PROPERTIES FOR YOUR BEAUTY AND HEALTH
- Lemongrass is called amber oil because it is truly one of the most valuable essential oils. It helps to calm the mind, reduce stress and activate the body.
- Lemongrass has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative and antidepressant properties.
- Lemongrass essential oil helps stimulate blood circulation, reduces fever, cough and flu symptoms, relieves headaches, treats inflammation, reduces muscle pain, tightens and tones the skin, as well as is a natural repellent for insects (mosquitoes, ticks).
- Lemongrass helps to strengthen tissues and tone pores. It is an effective tool for oily and problematic skin.
- Lemongrass strengthens hair follicles, which are essential to prevent hair loss.
HOW TO USE?
- We recommend using lemongrass essential oil in aroma lamps and aroma diffusers, sauna or inhalations, following the instructions for use. It can also be added as drops to daily skin and hair care products, strictly adhering to safe doses.
- Although lemongrass essential oil is safe and useful, topical and oral use is not recommended as it can cause allergic reactions. If in doubt about the safe use of lemongrass essential oil, always consult a certified aromatherapy specialist before use.
CHOOSE AND ENJOY THE PRODUCTS OF THE LEMON AREA COLLECTIONHERE.